Officially launched on 5th May 2009. (:

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Restaurant Piccadilly @ Millennium Square, PJ.

Piccadilly Restaurant located at the Millennium Square at Section 14 PJ (near to Digital Mall, Jaya 33). A reasonably restaurant with very cool and relaxing atmosphere - serving nice food at reasonable price. Mean while the portion of food is big enough for anyone, thanks to my friend who's bring me there. lol

*photo's taken using Sony Cybershot 3.2mp*



Restaurent Piccadilly @ Millennium Square, PJ



Piccadilly Fresh Orange - RM3.80



Piccadilly Fresh Apple - RM3.80



Piccadilly Hot Lemon Tea - RM2.30



Piccadilly Fried Seafood Udon - RM6.90 (don't really taste nice to me, so-so)



Piccadilly Fried Nasi Lemak - RM6.90 *nice, must try*



Piccadilly Beef Briyani - RM8.90 *nice, must try*


These was my first visit to Restaurant Piccadilly, overall the food was nice and reasonable price. Fried Nasi Lemak & Beef Briyani are recommend to try, no regret =p.. Definitely will pay for another visit.


Piccadilly Restaurant
LG006 & LG007,
Millennium Square,
Dataran Millennium PJ,
98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.

Tel: 03-7960 5886

5 comments:

leechon said...

Hey I think I might be going there as welll next week!!!

but i not that sure about the direction...

20 said...

which way are u coming from?

Anonymous said...

is the food halal?

Anonymous said...

can direct me to the place? from federal highway heading towards kl. which exit to take, and then?

Joe said...

I thought this was one of the restaurants in Piccadilly, not Picadilly the restaurant. I'd be really interested to see what the food scene over there is like, everything always looks so good.